Anti-Human ISG15, Clone 2.1 (MAb)
Catalog Number: 21900
This ISG15 antibody detects conjugated and free human ISG15 with no cross-reactivity with 1000x load of ubiquitin on Western Blot.
Detects human ISG15
|Formulation||50 mM Tris HCl, 75 mM NaCl, 50% Glycerol pH 8|
|Isotype||Mouse IgG1 kappa|
|Purity||> 95% by SDS-PAGE stained by Coomassie Blue
Endotoxin level < 1 EU/μg
|Storage||After receipt, this product should be kept at -20oC for retention of full activity. Do not store below -20oC.|
Tech Info & Data
Many published reports indicate that ISG15 (G1P2) is commonly upregulated in response to Type I interferon stimulation. Though a wide range of cellular activites are influenced by ISG15 expression including Type I interferon signaling, translation, chromatin remodeling, cell motility, protein trafficking, and protein conjugation (ISGylation), the complete spectrum of ISG15-dependent biological sequelae remains to be fully elucidated. Further definition of new ISG15 target proteins and the role of free ISG15 will offer new insights into mechanistic and immunotherapeutic approaches to human diseases. This product detects conjugated and free ISG15.
- N Arnaud, S Dabo, D Akazawa, M Fukasawa, F Shinkai-Ouchi, J Hugon, T Wakita, and EF Meurs. "Hepatitis C Virus Reveals a Novel Early Control in Acute Immune Response," PLoS Pathog, 2011, 7(10): e1002289.
- C Dieterich and DA Relman. "Modulation of the Host Interferon Response and ISGylation Pathway by B. pertussis Filamentous Hemagglutinin," PLoS ONE, 2011, 6(11): e27535.
- YK Zhang, YL Wang, and JF Gui. "Identification and characterization of two homologues of interferon-stimulated gene ISG15 in crucian carp," Fish and Shellfish Immunology, 2007, 23(1): 52-61.
- T Takeuchi, T Kobayashi, S Tamura, and H Yokosawa. "Negative regulation of protein phosphatase 2Cβ by ISG15 conjugation," FEBS Letters, 2006, 580(18): 4521-4526.
- MP Malakhov, K II Kim, OA Malakhova, BS Jacobs, EC Borden, and D Zhang. "High-throughput Immunoblotting: Ubiquitin-like Protein ISG15 Modifies Key Regulators of Signal Transduction," JBC, 2003, 278, 16608-16613.
- J D'Cunha, S Ramanujam, RJ Wagner, PL Witt, E Knight, Jr. and EC Borden. "In vitro and in vivo secretion of human ISG15, an IFN-induced immunomodulatory cytokine," Journal of Immunology, 1996, 157:4100.
- J D'Cunha, E Knight, Jr., AL Hass, RL Trutt and EC Borden. "Immunoregulatory properties of ISG15, an interferon-induced cytokine," PNAS, 1996, 93:211.