people deserve new and improved interventions to treat disease and improve human health. Our Vision is to enable the scientific community to overcome challenges through the high-quality solutions we deliver and the trust we inspire.
is to enable the scientific community to overcome challenges through the high-quality solutions we deliver and the trust we inspire.
PBL's values are at the core of Who We Are and What We Do. Our Core Values are key principles that reflect the kind of company PBL is, and we rely on our Core Values in every decision we make.
- Doing the Right Thing: we take our best interests to heart and behave in ways that inspire the trust of our customers and trust in each other.
- Ambition: we have courage to set goals and maintain focus as we pursue our unique Vision for ourselves and for our company.
- Teamwork: we acknowledge each other’s strengths and experience, communicate openly, and work together to make decisions and achieve our goals. We work with our customers to understand their needs, share ideas, and help overcome their challenges as they seek new and improved interventions to treat disease and improve human health.
- Quality: the high performance standards of our products and services and the professionalism of our approach are defining company characteristics and the differentiating factors that customers have come to rely upon[ and that bind us together as a team].
- Helping People: yes, we have to be for ourselves first: for if we don’t believe in ourselves, who will believe in us and how will we be able to accomplish our goals which are aimed at helping others? But if we are only for ourselves, what does that say about us? We [care for our fellow employees, our customers, our company, our community, and society at large. That means we ]ask ourselves what others need or desire even when we or the company many not benefit.
- Accountability: we follow our Belief, pursue our Vision, and stay true to our Core Values. We make decisions and set clear expectations, take responsibility for our decisions and actions, and fulfill our commitments to our customers and to each other
- Respect: we value each other’s skills, perspectives, opinions and ideas, allowing us to be comfortable listening and expressing ourselves, building trust and promoting understanding, and enabling us to care for each other and work together productively toward our common goals.
- Passion: we take a keen interest in our work, approach our challenges with eagerness, acknowledge each other’s contributions, take pride in our accomplishments, spread encouragement and positivity, and keep our work as fresh and fun as possible, motivating us and keeping us excited to come to work each day.