Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) Assay Service:
- Over 180 validated fit-for-purpose assays in singleplex and preconfigured multiplex formats
- Covering a broad range of analytes including Cardiac biomarkers, Inflammatory cytokines, Intracellular signaling molecules, Neurodegenerative & Oncolgical markers, and more.
- Low sample volume requirement
- Broad dynamic range for healthy and disease state analyte quantitation
PBL's sample testing and screening services will expedite your research and development work. Our expert knowledge in MSD-ECL technology and assay performance allow our service to be tailored to meet your specific requirements under fit-for-purpose guidelines. Entrusting your sample testing analysis to our experienced team of scientists and quality control experts ensures trustworthy and accurate results.
Contact Our Service Scientists
Key Features offered on Meso Scale Discovery MSD-ECL Platform:
- Less than 30 ul of neat sample requirement ensures efficient use of precious sample.
- Broad dynamic range allows high and low abundance analytes within the same assay
- Robust matrix tolerance including serum, plasma, tissue culture media, and various complex biological matrices
- Singleplex and Multiplex assays with excellent lot-to-lot consistency
Powered by Meso Scale Discovery technological platform, Rockville, MD, U.S.A.
Endogenous Analyte Readings – MSD V-Plex Human Proinflammatory Panel I 10-Plex Assay: 18 healthy donor human serum samples were tested using 25 ul of sample per well. Basal expression of several analytes can be quantified with this assay.
Dilution linearity was evaluated in the MSD V-Plex Human Proinflammatory Panel I 10-Plex Assay by serial dilution (1:2 to 1:256) of healthy donor serum spiked with a recombinant calibrator. Excellent linearity was seen across >2 logs of dilution.
Typical analyte calibration curves for the MSD V-Plex Human Proinflammatory Panel I 10-Plex Assay examined across individual analyte concentration ranges of ~4 logs.