Anti-Mouse IFN-Alpha, Clone RMMA-1 (MAb)
Catalog Number: 22100
This unconjugated Rat monoclonal antibody against Mouse Interferon Alpha is suitable for use in Neutralization and ELISA applications.
Neutralizes mouse IFN-Alpha; binds to mouse IFN-Alpha
*Please note that these applications are presented for suggested use only and have not been fully evaluated by PBL
|Formulation||Supplied frozen in 0.3M Sodium Bicarbonate, 0.2M Sodium Chloride|
|Antigen||Mouse interferon alpha|
|Purity||> 95% by SDS-PAGE stained by Coomassie Blue
Endotoxin level < 1 EU/μg
|Bioactivity||Measured by neutralization of interferon in cytopathic effect inhibition assay.|
|Storage||For retention of full activity store at -70oC or below and avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles|
|Antigen Synonyms||Mouse IFN Alpha Rat MAb, Mouse IFN Rat Monoclonal Antibody, Interferon Alpha, IFN Alpha, IFN-a, Type I IFN Alpha|
- Luo, H. et al., (2023), "NCF1-dependent production of ROS protects against lupus by regulating plasmacytoid dendritic cell development and functions", JCI Insight, PMID: 38653827, DOI: 10.1172/jci.insight.164875 (link)
- Neutrophils Recruited by IL-22 in Peripheral Tissues Function as TRAIL-Dependent Antiviral Effectors against MCMV. Stacey et al., 2012, Cell Host Microbe, 15(4):471 (link)
- IFN-α-producing PDCA-1+ Siglec-H- B cells mediate innate immune defense by activating NK cells. Bao et al., 2011, Eur. J. Immunol., 41:657 (link)
- Efficient co-expression of bicistronic proteins in mesenchymal stem cells by development and optimization of a multifunctional plasmid. Krause et al., 2011, Stem Cell Research & Therapy, 2:15 (link)
- Type I interferon dependence of plasmacytoid dendritic cell activation and migration. Asselin-Paturel et al. 2005, J. Exp. Med. 201:1157.
- CpG oligonucleotides induce splenic CD19+ dendritic cells to acquire potent indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenasedependent T cell regulatory functions via IFN Type 1 signaling. Mellor et al. 2005, J. Immunol. 175:5601.